Sunday, May 9, 2010

She's so funny!

I've been trying to write the funny stuff down lately. Here are a few:

Josie assumes that everyone is talking to her lately. Tonight I asked the dog if she wanted to go outside because she was whining and Josie says "No, it's cold and dark out there".

We told her about the new puppies that my parents got and asked her if she wanted to hug em and squeeze em and love em and she responded without missing a beat: "I'm gonna squeeze em and hurt em", in a deep raspy voice. Although not a pleasant thought, her interpretation of what we said was really funny.

She has been referring to herself as Sweetie for at least the last 6 months. A few weeks ago this changed into Sweetie the Horse. However, the past week she is now insisting that she is Sweetie the Robot Horse. I think all this stems from us looking at photos and saying that's me or that's you when you were a baby. She likes to say, "Momma that's me when I was a horse". She has an awesome imagination, its always a challenge to decide whether or not to correct her.

No comments:

Post a Comment