Monday, May 3, 2010

Sentimental beyond a doubt!

Yesterday we went to visit my parents. The grandkids have a special spot under the tv where all the toys are. They love the whole process of opening the doors and pulling out the toys. I love the fact that they are the same toys I played with, not the same brands, but the same exact toys with a few newer ones throw in. I love the simplicity and familiarity of my parents house. I like the comfort of knowing where everything is and that they've always been there. Anyways, here is Josie playing with some Old School toys, which I still think are the best, they withstand the test of time, even though they are now considered choking hazards!

1 comment:

  1. I ***LOVED*** my Little People as a kid! When Holly was born we were going to try and buy the old stuff.... do you know how much that stuff is worth? I swear it is a small fortune!

    My favorite was the little turquoise A-Frame house. Good Memories!

    ReplyDelete