Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coffee (hot cocoa) with my girl!

We had a few errands to run today, but afterward we stopped and had a little visit with each other. Even being together all day I sometimes forget to just stop what I'm doing and ask her how her day is going. We watched people out the window, talked about yesterday and what we were going to do the rest of the day over coffee and cocoa. She loves to do grown up stuff so this was a very big deal to her. She was on her best behavior.





When it was time to go home we walked to the car talking about how its almost time to pull her swimming pool out and find her swimsuits. As I buckled my seat belt Josie said "Step on it, Momma". I had to ask her to repeat what she said because I was shocked. Sure enough she said it again. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment