Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm losing my mind with her room!!!

Josie's room is making me coo coo. I want her to be a free spirit and play until she can no longer play, but seriously, her room is a wreck. I pick up toys, books, clothes, toys, books, clothes all day long. I used to think that was a bad idea, but I can't help myself, the mess makes me nuts. I don't think she has an excess amount of toys she just really likes to play with everything and she loves to dump boxes out. What kid doesn't though? She does pick up if I ask her too, but that's a chore in itself. My niece came to visit yesterday and thought Josie's room was the coolest thing ever: Pink and chaotic! She didn't want to leave. I even took the liberty of dressing her up all fancy while my sister left the room. It was like dressing a little doll. I can't even remember Josie being that small. Okay what a random post, but maybe my photos of Josie's room will make you feel better about your child's room, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment