Thursday, July 29, 2010

Poor Blog...

This poor blog, you have been so neglected. Yes, you have been upstaged by Hot Yoga. I have found my soul mate, lol, okay well Ed is my soul mate, but Hot Yoga is a very close second. I know a little while back I was doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD and thought that was going to be it for me, but I blew out my knees pretty quick, everything hurt! However, with Hot Yoga I feel so amazing during and after, I look forward to doing it again as soon as the class is over and all day up until class. I sleep so much better, I've lost 2lbs already, I'm drinking so much more water and my appetite has completely changed without really trying hard. I will admit that the appetite has changed partially because I don't want noise coming out my rear during class if you catch my drift, HA HA HA!

I plan on adding Jillian back in on the days I don't go to Yoga, but that is a sad thought in itself. I never thought I could get used to 105 degrees, most people who know me know I hate the heat and really hate the sun. At tonight's class, the heat didn't really get to me though and I was able to really focus on the poses and stretch even more then the last class.

I'm not one to be a big goal setter because I'm pretty bad about following through, however after seeing photos of Drew Carey 70lbs lighter today and the instructor tonight telling me that most people can easily lose 50lbs if they are serious, I realized my first goal came naturally. I couldn't be more serious about Hot Yoga and it's benefits are endless so why would I ever stop? So here it is, I'm hoping by writing it down that it will help me. 90lbs of me needs to leave, enough said, we all know why everyone needs to lose the weight when they do and what major life changing results it has. My schedule is now based around my classes and hubby is completely supporting that.

I don't intend to turn this into a health blog, but more like updates every couple days on how it's going. I do love to blog about my family and our adventures more then Yoga of course, so don't worry! However, I enjoy reading weight loss blogs and maybe you do to.

So 88lbs to go, wow that seems like so much less then 90lbs, lol. That's why they mark prices at $4.99 and not $5.00 huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment