Monday, June 28, 2010

Pirate Ships, Sealife & More...


I'm beyond grateful that my cousins have moved to Washington and so very close to us too. We have been doing so much with them lately and loving it, its pretty cool to not have to say our "Colorado" cousins anymore. Might I add that I'm pretty confident in saying they are loving it out here too!

Sunday we drove out to Burfoot Park in Olympia. It was my favorite weather, overcast and warm. We saw so much including 3 starfish, jellyfish, pirate ships that were shooting canons (fake of course), kayaks, lots of shells, herons and other birds (who enjoy picnic food, argh), just to name a few. We combed the beach for hours and then enjoyed a picnic lunch. The boys proceeded to throw rocks at the hillside (boys will be boys) and turned it into a contest while Josie and Taylor checked out a very cool washed up tree. It was by far one of the best Sundays in a long time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment