Monday, April 6, 2009

A great weekend!

We had a pretty jam packed weekend. A birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday we heard about a daffodil farm that closed down and had free bulbs. So we spent the rest of the weekend working on the yard and visiting Grandma & Grandpa where they were planting daffodils like mad as well. Next year we will probably have over 200 daffodils and my folks will have about 1,000 around their yard and pond. Should be gorgeous. I of course forgot my camera and missed out on some great shots, but oh well I still have the memories, for a little while at least, lol!

Almost forgot the best part. Sunday evening we took the kids to see Josie's first movie in a theatre. We saw Monsters vs. Aliens and she was just wonderful during the whole thing, we let her hold the popcorn and she thought that was just the coolest thing ever. I didn't know the movie was in 3D so that was a treat for me. It was a really fun movie and I highly recommend taking the kids to see it in the theatre, but OMG go to a matinee. I haven't been to a movie is so long and was shocked that it is $13.25 for an adult, geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment