Wednesday, March 18, 2009

:(

Josie is sick today, a little cough and a small fever. I'm hoping that she is better by Friday for her BIG #3 Birthday! You can totally tell she is almost 3, she is talking up a storm and I just love it. I finally get to read to her now too, before she would always take the book from me and want to read on her own. I have a theory that she really wants to know what the book is saying now so that's why she wants us to read it to her. I absolutely love the stage she is in. Curious, playful, sweet, funny, sneaky and just a joy to be around. I'm constantly off task because we are playing so much lately and I'm completely okay with that. However today we are just chillin', a good day to get caught up with work and snuggle with my girl. I am so lucky to be this girlie's momma. :)

1 comment: