Thursday, February 12, 2009

Afternoon Fun!!!

We came home today and I decided to work on the garage. It's half empty, but that other half is still a big project. Josie found a big box of toys to play with that are ready for donation and I kept on cleaning. I organized the WeThinkItsCool.com stuff so it's nice and tidy and I made quite a bit of progress on the excess kitchen stuff that I just need to donate and get out of here. I kept finding boxes of my Jewel collection, lol. I can't imagine how much money I spent on that woman, but when someone inspires you and you are OCD I guess that's what happens. I haven't collected anything since then so I guess I've learned my lesson. Anyways, the fun began after I got distracted. Josie wanted to ride her bike, we colored with chalk, she dressed up and I took a ton of pictures. I love her final outfit consisting of a tutu, gardening gloves and hot pink shoes that I guess I have to claim as mine. Super fun and a little productive too!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment